Blessed
This little critter arrived at our house Sunday afternoon.
I can't believe how much he's growing and changing. And while we're on the subject of change - I can't describe what a change it is to watch my baby brother be a father. What a transformation that is! Tenderness and overwhelming love are just not things that used to exist under the category of "little brother" in my mind. But when I see my brother with this adorable little thing, it definitely becomes true.
The change in MY baby is remarkable, too. Normally quite jealous of the tinier creature in this picture, he actually took it upon himself to play with his cousin for a good 30 minutes yesterday morning. After that, Tiny was ready for a nice long nap. I think his Momma liked that! So, if we could just order a repeat of that for today.... ? Here's hoping!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home