Confessions
1. Soccer is sucking the life out of me. Don't get me wrong - I love watching my kids do just about anything. But 2 practices a week and 3-4 games on the weekend? Give me a break! Have mercy! I have 900 loads of laundry waiting for me at home.
2. I'm exhausted. I can't seem to make it to bed before midnight - until last night, that is. I crashed around 9 and slept til 8 this morning. Hallelujah, I'm a new woman!
3. School is going well. It's been a bit of a bumpy start and it's easy to let things jolt us off course sometimes. But for the most part, we're accomplishing a lot every day in the classroom. I guess that makes up for those days we've missed entirely?
4. I have so many projects going, I don't know what to do. A quilt, some crochet work, ideas for crafty Christmas gifts swimming around in my cranium. I can't seem to grab hold of any one thing and nail it down long enough to make real progress.
5. I cannot, cannot, cannot survive without coffee.
6. I do realize this blog is me-centric and most of you really just want to see pictures of my children. I'm sorry for that. I'll do better next time - maybe.
7. I have things that await my attention, not the least of which is the laundry I mentioned before. I better get off this thing before life passes me by.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home