The Taters and Their Tots

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Homeschooling

Beginning 9/2/08, I will officially take my place as the sole educator of my 3 darling children. I wonder: WHAT WAS I THINKING? I'm scared to death that this will be another in the long list of things that I will fail miserably at. But when it comes down to the nitty-gritty, I think the thing that scares me most is that I will actually succeed at it. Seriously. That frightens me. For many reasons, not the least of which is that this is possibly my calling - to teach. And that the calling extends itself beyond my sweet little punklings. That's a scary, scary thought. Maybe in all my anxiety, I'm getting just a tad ahead of myself..... ya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

If you really think about it, you've already been your childrens' teacher since day one. Now it's just adding reading, writing and arithmetic. I have 8 years of public school teaching under my belt if you need some assistance... I'm here for you! I may be several states away in WA but what are friends for?! :-) So happy you have a blog too... I look forward to seeing pics of your little ones here too.

September 2, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger taters and tots said...

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement, Diane :) I'm blessed to have friends like you!

September 9, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home